• Not less than ten days in advance notify the University of the entry date and border crossing point by E-mail;
• Receive entry information by email
• Undergo a new coronavirus PCR (Polymerase chain reaction) test no earlier than three days before arrival;
• When crossing the border and arriving at the dormitory, you need to provide a medical certificate of negative COVID-19 test in both Russian and English languages.
• Undergo the new coronavirus PCR (Polymerase chain reaction) test again within 72 hours;
• You must self-isolate before receiving a negative certificate of the new coronavirus PCR test;
• Take classes online while in self-isolation;
• After receiving the second new coronavirus PCR test certificate, send the scans of the two negative certificates to the university.
Students with two negative certificates of the new PCR test are allowed to attend classes.
• Regular cleaning, disinfection and airing of the classrooms and accommodation;
• All visitors will have their temperature measured when coming to the university;
• Persons with cold symptoms will be refused entry;
• Common areas will be equipped with hand sanitizers.
• If you have cold symptoms or feel unwell, you should contact healthcare worker and dial 103 or 112.
• Your university;
• The hotline of the Ministry of Science and Education of the Russian Federation:
+7 (495) 198 00 00